main image
Home  ::  Admissions & Financial Aid  ::  Financial Aid & Scholarships  ::  Free Application for Federal Student Aid  

What Does FAFSA Offer Me?

By completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you are applying for the following programs: 

  • Federal Pell Grants
  • Federal SEOG
  • Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant
  • Federal Work Study
  • Francis Tuttle AVTS Foundation Grant

What Happens After I Submit the FAFSA?

When you have completed a federal financial aid application, the schools that you have selected will receive your application information. If you qualify for financial aid at Francis Tuttle we will determine which types of aid you are eligible for. A student may receive aid from more than one source as long as that aid does not exceed the need calculation at that school.

What Is "Need?"

Need is the difference between the cost of attending a school minus the expected family resources for attending that school.

Additional Documents May Be Required

Some students who apply for federal financial aid may need to provide additional documents, such as tax transcripts or W-2's, for verification purposes. Verification items may include household size, number of children in college, adjusted gross income, federal taxes paid, untaxed income, and other information that was reported on the FAFSA. The Financial Aid Office will notify you by mail to tell you what additional documentation you need to provide.

Where Can I Get the FAFSA Documents?

The U.S. Department of Education has put up a web site where you can fill out the FAFSA online at
If you would rather fill out a paper copy, stop by the Financial Aid Office in the Career Planning Center (Campus Center) on our Rockwell Campus.

News Headlines

apply online
Financial Aid and Scholarships

Contact Info

N.W. 122nd & Rockwell

N.W. 150th & Portland

Reno & Rockwell

Phone: 405.717.4900
Fax: 405.717.4790
Contact Us

© 2019 Francis Tuttle Technology Center
12777 N. Rockwell Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73142 • Phone 405.717.7799